Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
WELCOME TO THE 2024 NOMINATION WEBSITE
NOW IN ITS TENTH YEAR, the WealthManagement.com Industry Awards acknowledge and celebrate the companies, individuals and organizations who demonstrate outstanding achievement in support of financial advisor success.
See below for highlights of this year's program, as well as links and downloads available to assist you during the nomination process.
Join us for a live, online webinar and get expert advice about how to create a winning submission:
- Watch the Webinar OnDemand NOW: "Top Tips for Submitting a Winning Nomination"
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023; 1pm ET; 45 minutes
- Presenters: David Armstrong, Director of Editorial Strategy and Operations for the Wealth Management Group, and Tim Welsh, President of Nexus Strategy
Review 2023 category and subcategory options in advance:
- Download NOW: 2023 WMIA Initiative Categories
- Download NOW: 2023 WMIA Executive Leadership Categories
- Download NOW: 2023 WMIA All Categories and Criteria
Download these helpful documents to ensure your nomination experience is both expedient and efficient:
- Nomination Submission Process Guidelines
- Nomination Submission Helpful Hints
- Entry Form Questions: Initiative Categories
- Entry Form Questions: Executive Leadership Categories
- Note: these documents are for your internal preparation and approval process only; final nomination information must be submitted using the entry portal system; we cannot accept a Word doc as a final submission.
Take note of these key program dates:
- February 1: Nominations Open
- March 1: "Top Tips for a Winning Nomination" Webinar
- May: CONFIRM YOUR DEADLINE EXTENSION DATE by emailing Evelyn.Schmidt@Informa.com
- June 1: Finalists Announced on WealthManagement.com website
- September 7 afternoon: Join us for the Wealth Management Industry Executive Forum including enhanced roundtable discussions, explanded networking opportunities and unique event sponsorships
- September 7 evening: Reserve your place for the black-tie awards ceremony and dinner where winners, finalists and nominees will be honored at the Ziegfield Ballroom.
VISIT WealthManagement.com for more information about this year's program, category criteria, the judges, sponsorship opportunities and event activities.
Questions? Contact email@example.com