Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
WELCOME to the nomination site for
The WealthManagement.com 2018 Industry Awards
NOMINATIONS OPEN NOW THROUGH APRIL 10, 2018
Now in its fourth year, it's the only awards program of its kind to honor outstanding initiatives from companies that support financial advisor success.
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR: "Top Tips for Submitting a Winning Nomination"
- Date/Time: Thursday, March 22, 2018, 1:00 - 1:30pm ET
- Moderators: David Armstrong, Editor-in-Chief of WealthManagement.com and Tim Welsh, President of Nexus Strategy
- Content Summary: Topline 2018 Awards program info, review of nomination categories, tips to create a winning submission, what the judges will be looking for and audience Q&A.
- Register now!
- Ten new categories to consider and explore for initiative nomination. Download all here: 2018 Categories List and 2018 Category Criteria.
- Expanded guidelines are provided below to ensure your nomination experience is both expedient and efficient. Please review before proceeding to the Submit or Edit Nominations link at the bottom of the page.
- The live Award ceremony where we'll announce the winners, as well as celebrate all the finalists and nominees, is set for September 13 at the Ziegfeld Ballroom in NYC. Scroll down for more details.
NOMINATION PROCESS GUIDELINES
Before you start:
- Prepare your nomination in advance. You’ll have up to 300 words to describe and distinguish the initiative you plan to nominate. You can also upload an additional 3 supporting documents/videos to further demonstrate the strengths of your initiative to our judges.
- Keep it current. The Awards program is designed to recognize brand new initiatives, as well as new enhancements to existing products, programs and platforms, that facilitate advisor success. Be sure to nominate only recently completed initiatives (last 18 months) for consideration.
- Ready materials for upload. In addition to the initiative description and supporting materials, you’ll be asked to upload a logo for the company you are nominating (EPS or AI file) and a high-resolution headshot of the person you wish to associate with the initiative. Please gather those files in the appropriate format prior to starting your submission.
- Arrange for approvals in advance. We may use any/all of the nomination materials you provide (initiative description, company description, company logo, headshot, etc.) for promotional purposes on our web site and in print. Be sure all materials have been internally reviewed and approved prior to submission to WealthManagement.com.
- Get helpful tips. Download additional Helpful Hints in submitting a winning initiative.
During the process:
- Create an Account. You'll be asked to provide basic registration information (name, title, company name, email, phone number, password) to create an account for access to the nomination form. Once the account has been set up, you'll only need your email and password handy to re-enter the site at a later date.
- STEP 1: Complete your contact information. The contact-related questions of the submission form provide us with information about you, the nominator, in case we have any questions about the nomination you submit. This information will remain strictly confidential.
- STEPS 2 and 3: Tell us about the company and initiative being nominated. The remainder of the submission form focusses on the company and initiative up for nomination. This information will be used "as submitted" in public forums to promote and provide updates about the Awards on our web site and in print.
- Select the award category that best suits your initiative. This year we are offering a total of 82 categories/subcategories for your consideration. Be sure to review the criteria and include your submission in the category that best matches your initiative. Download Helpful Hints in submitting a winning initiative for further guidelines.
- You have the option to submit multiple entries. You can enter an initiative in one or more category. You can also enter more than one initiative for consideration. PLEASE NOTE that individual companies are limited to a total of 10 submissions each.
- Complete your nomination prior to the April 10 deadline. You can complete the nomination process in one sitting, or you can save your input and come back for completion by April 10. Be sure to keep your log-in information (email address and password) handy if you plan to return to a submission already in progress.
- Submissions are final. Once you finalize your nomination and submit materials for review, you will no longer have access to the submission to make changes. We recommend you check and review your nomination before final submission.
After you've completed your submission
- You’ll see a confirmation page. This page will advise that your nomination has been received for consideration. If you don’t see that confirmation page, then you have not successfully completed the process and need to re-check your submission status.
- An email confirmation will also be sent to your attention. It will confirm your successful upload and include a link to your nomination information for your records. Be sure to check your SPAM account if you don’t notice the confirmation in your inbox.
- Want to view your submission? You can always log back into the nomination site if you'd like to see the information and materials you provided. NOTE: You will not be able to make any changes to your nomination once submission is complete.
- We’ll be in touch via email with any questions about your submission. Program updates will also be sent to you when available.
THE BIG REVEAL LIVE
In honor of the winners and finalists, and to celebrate all of the nominees, we hope you’ll join us at our fourth annual Industry Awards ceremony:
- Thursday evening, September 13, 2018
- Ziegfeld Ballroom, West 54th Street, NYC
- Black tie gala
- Cocktails, networking, dinner, awards presentation
- For more information and to reserve your space, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- Nominations Open: February 14, 2018
- Nominations Close: April 10, 2018
- Finalists Announced After: May 25, 2018
- Live Winner Award Presentation: September 13, 2018
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.